Monday, September 27, 2010

MY DAY END UP BADLY!! SCREW YOU MSN!! WHY I CAN't SIGN IN FOR MY ACCOUNT WHILE MY PASSWORD IS CORRECT?! AND I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO IS MY BEST CHILDHOOD FRIEND THEN I CAN'T RESET MY PASSWORD..... DEPRESSED~
and here is my new msn, shayne.wai@hotmail.com think of the bright side.is not too bad anyway.i can change that childish hotmail,refresh my friends list, but still SCREW YOU!! MAY HELL WITH YOU!!! MAY YOUR COMPLAIN BOX FULL TILL YOUR SYSTEM HANG! :)

today read an articles about French dessert, MACARON. its look like hamburger.but a tiny and cute one.and similar as doraemon's favorite. I bet girls will love it.did some research.very rare and not so well known in Malaysia.maybe too costly for the ingredients.
the only shop is Bakerzin which located at 1U.maybe gonna check it out soon.
yum yum~

No comments: