Sunday, September 26, 2010

Look at the time now.my mum probably will say " nowadays those kid ah, don't know what kind of people are they.all like GHOST NOT NEED SLEEP ONE!!CRAZY KID!!" Yup.she definitely will say like that.but whatever she said i'm still sit there and continue my thing.. sorry,mum. this is my life.u gave it to me.so i should do it in my way. :) sound kinda rebellion son~

Another thing is, i realise the effect of caffeine is less effective to keep me awake now. (my mom nagging there again :" drink so many coffee for what.sleep early la.always play play play.next time i don't want buy any of those already") Maybe is i really took too much.almost everyday with coffee coffee and coffee.feel like in every red blood cell will contain a huge number of caffeine.

hard to find this kind of cup right now..can i have one?

OMG! there is coffee in can shape somewhere in the market~
Decaffeinate means most of caffeine been extracted from the coffee bean.
(then what the point of this coffee? ==)


I really really MISS you so much!!!
want talk to u so badly~
thats all.

No comments: