Monday, September 27, 2010

I finished my law revision yesterday.start my business study today. and i realise there is one week more free after my law paper.well~ time to get steady and relax :)
That THE END for my accounting extra class by that bullshit arrogant ego selfish greedy old man who live in his own generation!!! finally no need see his face although just for few weeks.but guess its satisfied everyone.what a relief~

SUPERNATURAL is back for season 6!!
well,yea. i admit i kinda like american series. Sam & Dean, the Winchester brothers.the life that i always wanted.freedom and excitement always waiting for you.never know what will come after you. and of course, just another horror drama anyway~ the story begin with the revive of Sam who sacrificed to save the world (so called) and their grandpa and some cousins~ well,look like everyone back from HELL~


Dean (left) & Sam (right)

Misha Collins who play Castiel, one of the angel look so cool~

69' Mustang which the brothers always drive on road~

Gossip Girls??
i saw lots of my friends watching but it sound girlish to me.maybe i'll try to watch it after my exam.
WAIT!!!
talk about exam.just another two weeks more for my revision.ohmygod.and now i'm still surfing everywhere.watching drama series.and its make me forget what i had studied.great~
well,think of the bright side.
take a short break just for another long journey.quite fair right?


I am someone if u want care and concern about me,then just let me know and tell me. If u don't, then i just won't say anything also. When u need my concern, i will be there; when u think my concern just too much,then i just walk away and won't turn back.simple as that.
don't make things complicated.

No comments: