Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Okay, so i'm not taking coffee so often.at least not everyday.
my SUPERWOMAN friend said later will got migraine and suffer until keep bang wall.so i just cut down the daily consume amount.
my MUM said chewing gum not good as well.if not why Singapore ban it? what the hell! for god sake...
well, I guess nowadays is there any food left is good for health one.now all is genetically modified food.just the government keep it as confidential so that people won't know there is food crisis. every meal u take sure got consists of millions type of chemical.if really don't have, i go to hospital and change my SEX now!!
I found another way to stay awake and study whole night. TRY TO BITE MYSELF =)
i know is sound kinda like a person suffered metallic problem.but is there anyway else? i got lot of things need study and there is so little time.no choice but to last for 11 days more~

Sometimes i wonder what you written on your status issit about me? Issit talking to me? I really wanna ask you.I really wanna talk to u so badly.
But now there is nothing i can do but study~ Sorry~

I really wanna let you know.
I MISS YOU
AKU RINDU PADA MU
我想你
!!!!

No comments: