Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I always plan before i start my revision. but seriously mood just will sway randomly by anything. hard to say that the plan end up well without any distraction. studied everything except for accounting.now just revise back again. just hope my AS will pass. then will be my first succession in college life. At least won't end up badly this year. and hell not gonna resit the paper again~

I'm kinda sensitive to YELLOW color.for no reason again~
seem like my life is like no reason to be my only reason to move on.

A lawyer?
that what i'm aiming for.
but need finish my A-level LLB CLP
long way to go~ no time for others. all just distraction right.like bubbles~
always thought that someone will understand.
i think now is better for me to don't expect anything anymore.
I deserve it or whatever. say anything u like.as if i care.
when i care.people just don't give a damn.
when i don't care at all.people just gonna give me a damn~
so complicated~

No comments: